Denver Nurses: Can you blame them?

abc3643
Apparently, a patient at a hospital had an enormous penis and so, while he was incapacitated and after he died, these nurses would sneak a peek at his penis.

This sort of thing happened to me in 1988 and I was shocked but not really bothered. My nympho roommate was nursing me while I had food poisoning and she did a quickly flash of my blanket.

If I was this man, I wouldn't have been uptight especially after I am dead.
Anyway, the nurses got in trouble but there were no criminal charges as no laws were violated.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nurses-suspended-checking-size-corpse-genitals-article-1.3474233

Nurses suspended for checking out size of corpse's genitals

BRIAN LISI SEP 6, 2017 12:42 PM
At least they're not doing hard time.

Five Denver Health Medical Center nurses were disciplined for admiring a patient's genitals after he'd gone on to meet his maker.

According to KMGH, the health workers had helped themselves to a peek at the deceased man's penis, at one point going so far as to open a body bag to view his departed parts.

"Multiple staff members viewed the victim while he was incapacitated, including after he was deceased," a Denver Police Department report states. "The complainant, Risk Management for Denver Health, made a mandatory report."

The sex organ scrutinizing lasted from March 31 to April 3.

Two nurses were initially punished when a coworker overheard a comment made by one of them and reported it to hospital staff in May, with three additional nurses getting disciplined as the investigation concluded.

Four of the health workers involved have returned to work at the Denver Health Medical Center.

One of the nurses left but wasn't fired.

The hospital states their personnel files will contain a record of their suspension.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denver-health-nurses-suspended-after-opening-body-bag-to-see-mans-genitals
Denver Nurses: Can you blame them?
2
6