Are fathers rights taking a hit in Hollywood?

I feel as though these accusations of sexual misconduct in Hollywood are only being brought up to stone wall the "fathers rights" "mens rights" and "MGTOW" movements catching popularity.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Bill Cosby (a legendary father figure in television) was taken down by such erroneous claims of rape.

Louie CK is now under fire for just flashing his dick to some nameless hoes 12 years ago.

And these accusations just so happen to surface right before his movie titled "I love you, daddy" was supposed to come out.

What are your thoughts?

I think it's all a plot to railroad the fathers rights movement and any positive image of men heading nuclear families or being involved.Are fathers rights taking a hit in Hollywood?Are fathers rights taking a hit in Hollywood?

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If you believe what you've said, than you will have to not only ignore years of historical cases of sexual abuse on many a casting couch in Hollywood, but also completely ignore the men who have actually admitted guilt or have been proven guilty or have yet to be proven innocent (you nor I know the truth on the latter until an investigation has come to a conclusion).

You forget that, long before we even had internet, mainstream news, or social media, or the likes of MGTOW and the like, Hollywood has long had issues with those in power, abusing it for their own personal gain. You act like all this "just happened" coincidentally in 2017, yet, as it was happening, men and women alike often had the same comment, like just another day in Hollywood... because... it happens so frequently to BOTH men and women that it was the least bit surprising to most involved in the business or otherwise. Youth and beauty always bring out the pervs and deviants in and out of Hollywood.

I think you have totally misinterpreted what both the men (which you also conveniently left out of this) and women making allegations are doing. They are outing a few particular men and women for what they have done, not pointing fingers at all men/women. Good fathers and men will continue to exist and do continue to exist and only true idiots believe a few FICTIONAL tv fathers or actors or directors are the representation of all men out there who do continue to live well and wouldn't think to harm a fly or harass anyone. I will also point out that the fight for more paternal rights existed way before 2017 and any of this came out in the news and it was no better a situation then, than it is now in terms of making positive sweeping strides for them to get more rights.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well we all know Hollywood has been exploiting and assaulting women, children, and yes, men for decades.

I personally think the higher ups in Hollywood are handpicking the specific dominoes they want to fall. (Cosby, C. K., Spacey, etc) otherwise, damn near everyone in Hollywood would have already been ousted.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It does seem that way. And theyve been doing this for decades, constantly. Evidently this operation was just scheduled for this time - in Britain theyre running similar operations, and have done for years.

Its horribly fascinating that when the wonderful Michael Jackson died/was murdered, there was a void in the falsely-accused-pedophile department. Sure enough, within a month, the sexual abuses of the Irish church came to light. I realised then, that feminazi society is so incredibly sick, that they Need a pedophile. When one who's accused of it, dies (and Jackson was innocent), the feminazi mass media replaces them with another pedophile! Yes, its extraordinarily sick, but this is the world we live in.

I am very tired of these Hollywood stars being destroyed before, instead of After, a fair trial. Absolutely none of the 2017 batch of accused-pedophiles, have actually been Found Guilty, to my knowledge.

However, Im willing to make an exception for Louis C. K. As popular as he is, he fucking pisses me off, with his lack of knowledge on, or consideration for, the groups of people that he carelessly marginalises in his act. Even the picture of Louis CK that you posted here, is an attack on impoverished people who have been displaced in their own hometowns by more qualified immigrants. That is a very damaging, unprovoked, and ignorant thing for a rich guy to say about a group of oppressed, marginalised people. So I do hope he goes to prison. But he's feminist enough that he'll probably be spared.

In England, there is no statute of limitations. Think about that. If the feminazis in govt run out of men to criminalise, they can go back to 1950 and start throwing 80 year-olds in jail. So yes, it is part of the War Against Males... but Louis CK? I'd like to see that feminist bitch banged up.

0|0
    0|1
  • Considering Louis CK actually admitted to the incidents and Bill Cosby's rape reports are likely true, I think it's showcasing the dark underbelly of the entertainment industry that is incredibly corrupt and perverted.

5|4
    0|1
    • and paradoxically using it as a form of endless entertainment in the news rather than covering other bigger issues. so now the media has become nothing more than a smokescreen to the realities of daily life even more than movie escapism. i have no idea why you got a down vote just for stating fact

• So you really want to come to the defense of elitist Hollywood assholes? You’re hurting your own cause at this point. Hollywood breeds druggies and attracts pervs of all types.

1|2
    1|3
    • Yes, I am. What purpose does someone have for saying someone flashed them 12 years ago unless they have an agenda? no evidence or anything

• Show All
    • You keep calling them whores. And that’s the problem. I’m not talking to you about this anymore. You’re blocked

• Please listen or read up on Corey Feldman’s experience in Hollywood is really shocking

• Single parenthood shouldn't happen, a boy or girl needs their mother/father when parenting, although i'd argue the father is more important in raising a child

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you're smoking too much dope. Louie CK gets a very small recognition from me for trying to regain a little dignity and start to resemble a "MAN!" It just took one or two women to step up for the floodgates to open. This shit has been going on for who knows how long? Hollywood has been doing this shit since at least the Marilyn Monroe era. I couldn't say that I believe every single one but, I'll say 90% true. I can't go to bat for pieces of shit.

0|1
    0|1
  • I think it's great that victims of abuse and harassment are finally feeling safe enough to come forward. We still have a long ways to go, but it's progress. And yeah, that's the only reason I think that all the accusations are coming out at this time.

This just sounds like a wild conspiracy theory.

0|0
    0|0
  • The allegations may be true, but diehard liberals would rather find a reason to be outraged and demand justice than anything else. It is what they do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol. You are insane. If anything, I t’s a “plot” to shed light on some men’s bad behavior and the victims attempt to heal from the bad behavior perpetrated in them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I doubt it. This level of publicity is unique to Hollywood, and it's a good thing. All of those Hollywood big wigs should be tried and thrown in jail. Wicked people, the lot of them.

1|0
    0|1
  • No, the things these men have done are disgusting and should be looked down upon and punished, I say this as anti-feminist conservative.

0|0
    0|2
  • Oh yes definitely. All these women, many of whom are in relationships or marriages with men, are trying to sabotage men and subject them to our rule.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would hope that the actions of the decadent rich and famous have no bearing on honest fathers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really feel bad about Tyrese; that video is truly very sad about his child.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im sure many of these actresses saw Harvey Weinstein as a daddy figure also!

0|1
    0|0
  • this is all about media attention and cash flow to people who say without any proof they are victims

1|0
    1|0
  • There is a definite Hollywood agenda but it would be good if so many wouldn't prove them right...

0|0
    0|0
  • The MGTOW, you mean the crybabies who can move to the Middle East?

0|0
    0|3
  • All the accusations are true. Casting couches have all along been there

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop being a pussy ass bitch nigga 😒

0|0
    0|1
  • Tell me what nuclear family means

0|0
    0|1
  • Are you a snowflake who whines often?

0|1
    0|2
  • Mens/father's rights everywhere are taking a hit

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Just look at how the media never says anything bad about celebrity mothers despite the being terrible mothers

0|0
    0|0
  • Well of course. Everythings about frminism and breaking down the family unit. Making it easier for the government to control the masses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here we go again with the pissed off men of gag, amiright, ladies, or amirigiht?

1|1
    0|3

Recommended myTakes