FLDS... How do they manage to come up with 3 or more wives for each male "church" member, when babies are born roughly 50/50 male/female?

CheerGirl38139
I think I have the answer...

But it bugs me that amongst all of these horror stories that we see, read, and hear about in the media, that they almost never mention how the math works out for these fuckers to marry 3, 10, 80 wives.

^ Warren Jeffs' ..."wives" ...^

What happens to the boys? Why do we hardly ever hear about them?

They are known to some as "the lost boys". How messed up is that, and how does this miss the attention of the media 90% of the time?

Is anyone else bothered by this?
12
7