Girls, Do you consider this groping?

pervertedjester
Girls, Do you consider this groping?
(Please read all the details before voting) If you haven't heard Al Franken back in '06 during a U. S. O. show was pictured doing this to a sleeping radio host Full Story Here. It was and is wildly inappropriate maybe even more so now that he's been a Minnesota State Senator since '09 but my question isn't about that. (Though I think he should resign immediately for everything else in the article.)

I'm just wondering in a technical sense if this is groping or not. When used in a sexual context, groping is touching or fondling another person in an unwelcome sexual way using the hands. The vest she is wearing is about 7.5 - 8.5 mm thick. It also seems that she is wearing a jacket and sweater plus whatever clothes she's wearing. Al just looks like he's either barely touching the vest or just making a mock gesture like he wants to touch them.

My expanded question is: With all those layers of clothing and plating would you still consider that to be an actual grope if you were awake and some guy did that that way?
Yes, it is groping.
Kind of but not truly.
No, I wouldn't consider that a grope.
Vote C
GirlGuy
Girls, Do you consider this groping?
13