What are you thankful for?

Hey GAGers!

Today is #Thanksgiving in the U. S.! In the spirit of giving thanks, we want to know what YOU are most thankful for? And what does Thanksgiving mean to you?

Here at GirlsAskGuys, we are thankful for everyone who helps make GAG an ever growing site, including you, our awesome members! Thanks so much for being a part of our community. ❤️ We hope everyone has a happy, fun, and safe holiday!
What are you thankful for?What are you thankful for?

143256

Most Helpful Guy

• - Living in a first world country

- That the wealthy first world country I lives in provide free education, health care and some other services in addition to having a good welfare system that supports people in needs

- Democracy and freedom speech

- Peace. No war and the crime rate is low

- I don't have any problems when it comes to food, water, shelter, internet etc.

- That I'm not disabled, deformed or very unattractive. I'm glad I can both see, hear and taste for example

- That I don't gain weight so easily, so I stay slim and can enjoy some snacks without getting fat

- That I've black hair and brown eyes. And that I'm so happy with my hair color that I don't see the need of dying it

- That I'm not an atheist or agnostic anymore. I was nihilistic a period, but it wasn't something for me

- I've a great family

- That my social circles (family, friends etc.) are modern and not conservatives. So they're tolerant and liberal. In some societies people are conservatives and have similar values as the sharia laws. Honor killing, circumcision etc. isn't a problem I've to face

- That I'm good at getting good grades in many school subjects

- That I'm creative

Most Helpful Girl

• My virginity. Mt talents. My family sucks so i won't mention them. Oh and the fact that I know a lot about a lot of things because I have 12 siblings and some half siblings have father's from foreign countries. Oh and I love kpop and dbz. If a real life goten existed, he would be my husband. Im grateful to be me because other girls just can't do what I can. (Except jk Rowling and maybe Oprah Winfrey or Beyonce or Angelina jolie) I'm grateful to be the closest female to wonder woman I know. I'm a lover of justice!!!