What are you thankful for?

Hey GAGers!

Today is #Thanksgiving in the U. S.! In the spirit of giving thanks, we want to know what YOU are most thankful for? And what does Thanksgiving mean to you?

Here at GirlsAskGuys, we are thankful for everyone who helps make GAG an ever growing site, including you, our awesome members! Thanks so much for being a part of our community. ❤️ We hope everyone has a happy, fun, and safe holiday!
What are you thankful for?What are you thankful for?

6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• - Living in a first world country

- That the wealthy first world country I lives in provide free education, health care and some other services in addition to having a good welfare system that supports people in needs

- Democracy and freedom speech

- Peace. No war and the crime rate is low

- I don't have any problems when it comes to food, water, shelter, internet etc.

- That I'm not disabled, deformed or very unattractive. I'm glad I can both see, hear and taste for example

- That I don't gain weight so easily, so I stay slim and can enjoy some snacks without getting fat

- That I've black hair and brown eyes. And that I'm so happy with my hair color that I don't see the need of dying it

- That I'm not an atheist or agnostic anymore. I was nihilistic a period, but it wasn't something for me

- I've a great family

- That my social circles (family, friends etc.) are modern and not conservatives. So they're tolerant and liberal. In some societies people are conservatives and have similar values as the sharia laws. Honor killing, circumcision etc. isn't a problem I've to face

- That I'm good at getting good grades in many school subjects

- That I'm creative

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My virginity. Mt talents. My family sucks so i won't mention them. Oh and the fact that I know a lot about a lot of things because I have 12 siblings and some half siblings have father's from foreign countries. Oh and I love kpop and dbz. If a real life goten existed, he would be my husband. Im grateful to be me because other girls just can't do what I can. (Except jk Rowling and maybe Oprah Winfrey or Beyonce or Angelina jolie) I'm grateful to be the closest female to wonder woman I know. I'm a lover of justice!!!

3|4
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Music and books. My pets. GAG.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't celebrate Thanksgiving in my country.
    But I can say that I'm thankful to my mother who raised me and my brother with good value and a good education, who lets me and my brother know about the world, the politic, the problems existing and make us aware of the problems that we could encounter in life.
    I love her.

0|4
    0|0
  • I am thankful for all of the people, past and present, who have made my life a better place by sharing a part of their life with me! Thank you to:

Ms. Wanda W.
    Mr. Robert W.
    Ms. Evangeline R.
    Ms. DIxie J.
    Mr. Ken W.
    Mr. Ken E.
    Mr. Wayne H.
    Mr. Ron R.
    Ms. Evelyn A.
    Ms. Oksana B.
    Ms. Lynn C.
    Ms. Ivy H.
    Ms. Dinah A.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am thankful for my boyfriend
    his family
    my only 2 siblings I have
    my bestfriendsand there families they r more like family to me
    First responders
    So so military
    My lawyer
    My lawyer best friend
    My animals
    God
    Jesus

1|3
    0|0
  • I’m thankful that I live in a country where Thanksgiving isn’t randomly in the middle of the week.

I’m also thankful that I don’t live in a country where you spend the whole day being thankful for what you have, then not even twelve hours later fight tooth and nail to over material things that you don’t need.

1|0
    0|1
    • That second part is mostly a media selective exaggeration. Most US stores are perfectly safe to shop at on Black Friday. Except for the annoyance of large crowds, which is why the more sane of us stay home. lol

• @vjedi still, it’s incredibly hypocritical to be thankful for what you have, then while you’re still digesting, to go out and buy piles and piles of stuff that you don’t really need because it’s cheaper.

• I'm very very thankful for my baby sister, she's the cure to my sadness and she's a little clown.
    I'm also thankful for my family who has to put up and cope with the crazy me.
    I'm also thankful for the sun, the sun is very helpful

1|1
    0|0
  • I am Thankful to God for all of my Blessings.
    People on Here, dear, Should Not just let Gag know what they are "Thankful For," But More... Let God Know.
    Happy Thanksgiving. xx

2|0
    0|0
  • Life can be a long journey full of obstacles, but the people I care about help guide me towards the right direction. I want to thank them for making me a better person everyday.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm so glad 2018 is gone worst year of my life a heart attack and a stroke nearly died and now it's left me with a temporary disability I have to walk with stick not the end of the world many people would change places with me so I can't complain life's good and positive

0|0
    0|0
  • I Am everythankful for my mother
    , for always supporting me!
    And always telling me to stay strong!
    And always being there for me whenever i needed Her the most!
    She is like a best friend to me, we laugh at diffrent kind of thing hehe :)!
    And of course! My family and cousins

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thankful for my friends for being there when I'm at my lowest and not leaving. I'm thankful that my friends have helped me get back up when I fall down or for cheering me up when I'm sad. I'm thankful for my friends for helping me even when I can be super distant and sad

0|0
    0|0
  • I am grateful for all the sadness, suffering, difficulties, misery, loss, failures, pain, illnesses, weaknesses, sins, mistakes, guilty, unfairness, deceit, faults, imperfections, selfishness, madness, threats, wars, crimes and even death. For they show us how important and valuable their respective opposites are. ; )

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm thankful to live in a free country with so much opportunity for growth. I'm thankful to be in good health and to have come out of a year long depression. :) Thankful that things are looking up finally in life

1|1
    0|0
  • As I was food shopping last weekend, the aisle was so crowded with stacked up holiday produce, I could barely get the cart through.

I thought of all the starving people in the world and wanted to cry with gratitude. We are so blessed in the US. I know there are a lot of people who are hungry here, too, but at least our land is fertile enough to produce crops.

0|1
    0|0
  • My looks, I don't have missing legs or arms. my mind and way of thinking. Living in a nice house. I can make others laugh. I have a good singing voice. I traveled the world at a young age. I can enjoy food eat everything I can no allergies from any food. My health isn't the best but I can walk no wheelchair. I am not blind it sucks being blind as I wouldn't have seen this question and spent minutes of my life responding to it, and appreciating auto correct that puts words in my mouth

1|0
    0|0
  • Existing, mom, dad and family, food, gravity, sun, worm bed, clean water, health, literacy, sight, hearing, feeling, a penis that works and is hard (not very big but that is coool), I have a good height, I look decent, I a working body, For being human, for my religion, for where imlive, for peace in my life, for being able to laugh, and a lot more.

1|0
    0|0
  • That my kids (now grown) are so happy and successful. That makes my heart happy. That I have a roof over my head, and food to eat, and a great husband, and a good job. And pets that I enjoy very much.

2|0
    0|0
  • For my Salvation (yep, Christian)
    For my SO asleep in the next room.
    For my good health
    For my decent job
    For living in a still mostly free country.
    For Trump defeating Felonia Von Pantsuit.
    There's more, of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • HAPPY Thanksgiving TO ALL. I WOULD LIKE TO THSNK OF GOD OF GODS ( LORD / ZEUS ) TO BE IN THIS PLANET AND HAVE A LOT OF GOOD FRIENDS AROUND ME FROM ALL OF THE WORLD. I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS OF JESUS TO BE WITH ME EVERY WHERE AND PROTCET ME AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS OF MY DEARS WHO ARE WITH ME AS GREAT HUMANS ON FRIENDSHIP.
    I WISH THE BEST THINGS FOR ALL AND I HOPE THE NEW 2018 YEAR WILL BE GOOD FOR ALL IN HEALTH AND WEALTH. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm alive and healthy, financially well off, I have a pretty damn awesome girlfriend, I have a cuddly, loving dog, a loving family, a stable roof over my head in multiple locations, great friends, and an overall enjoyable life, typically quite adventurous and social

0|0
    0|0
  • I am most thankful for the fact that Donald J. Trump prevented Hillary Clinton from becoming president and destroying the United States of America for good!

Thank you President Trump! America's last best hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thankful for my job and my awesome coworkers as well as the personnel in our little and young organization. They are making it possible for me to live, evolve and advance further. I kind of wouldn't want it having another way.

Thanksgiving isn't something i celebrate or acknowledge into my calendar. At least not yet. I'm still on my way to self realization.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thankful to be alive and breathing. My health isn't as good as it was but I don't have anything debilitating.
    I live in a place where I can practice my faith freely without having to worry about being persecuted or killed for it.
    I have a roof over my head, decent food to eat, and a reliable vehicle to drive
    I still have family who loves me.
    The Most High is with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can you help me... why is this happening, so m in my opinions and it’s changing my opinions into someone’s profile pic

You know

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thankful for all my wonderful family and friends the fact that I have a steady job and paycheck and that I have the ability to travel and see different parts of the country and different parts of the world.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good health, my family and friends, good financial income. And just being me in general. Took me forever to start appreciating who I was and when you finally accomplish that's it's a great feeling.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm thankful the ussr fell; that Donald Trump won; that people have choice to be good or bad; that my mother didn't abort me (not that it's legal anyway); that I got a scholarship; and also things that i don't remember right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • That I'm not a Native American.

Seriously how can this monstrosity be a celebrated holiday?

2|2
    0|1
  • i'm so thankful for the internet i swear, if this wasn't around, my grades would be absolute dung right now

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm thankful that my parents have been there for me despite all the hardship I've endured. If there's someone that has always been on my side, then it's my mom and dad.

1|1
    0|0
  • My family, my 2 Jack Russell dogs and peace. I might include water too.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm honestly just thankful for the fact that I'm alive and that I have my family, friends, food, a place to stay, and the privilege to go to college.

1|1
    0|0
  • That I found out Enlightenment is real; All that has been said is true; God exists and it was, still, will be. You have a right to a personal maker you "R" made in the image of. It is time to exercise... "No gym needed"... your right to know God exists and HeIsrael. I would not say these things if theyvwere not true, for my Father would kill me. Sew far, so good, so good, I got you... James Brown comin' through fer u."

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I could have had a terrible family but I don’t. And I’m thankful for that. I’m thankful that I’m good at singing. I’m thankful that I’m Beautiful and that I have so many talents. And I’m thankful that I have God In my Life!

0|0
    0|0
  • Last year after trying to suicide I stand in front of a truck going on the speed 50/60 km hour well the driver thought that I was kidding and he speed-up Surprise I didn't move and somehow he avoided me in the last second. SO I WOULD REALLY APOLOGISE From him. And I am thankful that I am still living.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very thankful for the family I have. They have helped me a lot. I have been in and out of the hospital and my family has always been there. I am very thankful for my friends who have been there me around the clock. I am thanking my savior Jesus Christ for making it as far as I have. As well as graduating High School.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am thankful for my father. Although he and my mum didn't find the way together and now live separately, he still has given me so much that i sometimes think that he has given me too much and i don't deserve whole this support materially and psychically what he gives to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thankful for many things, health, a job, but there's still many things I wish I could be thankful for. Winning the lottery for starters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wisdom, to have the intellect of knowledge in all aspects of life. It is said knowledge is power, but it is not. Knowledge is opportunity. True power is both knowledge, and will, when combined comes power. I am thankful for wisdom for only wisdom has the will to temper power to create balance for our heart, and minds for the best of peace, and love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly for all the things i take for granted when im living life.. Like the ability to talk, to walk, to go to college, to eat what i want, having some money in my back pocket..

0|0
    0|0
  • I am thankful for my family and friends and the most wonderful guy who came into my life in May and who hopefully will ask me to marry him when we go down to Texas to be with my family on Christmas. He is perfect for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am thankful to this site , it's staff, and it's people. For giving me things I don't have in real life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm thankful for my boyfriend who is the best in the world, I'm thankful for opportunities, I'm thankful for my friends, I'm thankful for money

0|1
    0|0
  • Our first responders that are working to keep everyone safe this holiday.
    Our military that's out there on the front lines and abroad so that we are able to enjoy holidays like this.
    My family , friends and coworkers as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it doesn't mean anything to me.

But if I were an American, I'd be thankful for that hypothetically awesome turkey and pumpkin pie I'm supposedly having!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, life such, I particularly hate it when other people are happy, I have a shit miserable life and it pisses me of to see other people enjoying the self's.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm thankful for how happy I've been lately, particularly in college, despite not having any clear plans for my future... I'm happy to have so many great friends, high school teachers, arts/music camp teachers and college professors who support me, I'm thankful to my uncle who pays for my college fees and for taking me traveling around the world. I'm thankful to be able to live in a beautiful, big house, I'm thankful to have a macbook iphone and ipad, I'm thankful to have this passion for music that I get to share with others. I'm thankful for this three-day holiday during which I can sleep in and relax! I'm thankful to be living a healthy, safe life that I wish I could share with those in need.

2|0
    0|0
  • A few loyal friends who still remain after all these years and who haven't betrayed me... and my resolution to walk my own path without any of them if ever need be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thankful for being able to do things this year that I couldn't do last. Thankful for the important people I hold close and the things I've learned more in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • At this time of Thanksgiving celebration Good Indian thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation.

Thanksgiving is more than the festivities, it gives us time ponder upon what lessons we have learnt and how we can spread happiness around, to look back at all the great memories and good people who came in our lives.

Read my Take.

Thanksgiving Greetings from India.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a50043-thanksgiving-greetings-from-india

salemnet.vo.llnwd.net/.../...ThankYou.1100w.tn.jpg

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes