R. I. P Paul Walker. If you were a fan, Post a pic/gif of him and name your fave films of his?

R.I.P Paul Walker. If you were a fan, Post a pic/gif of him and name your fave films of his?
#PaulWalkerDay #iMissYou #ripPaul
R. I. P Paul Walker. If you were a fan, Post a pic/gif of him and name your fave films of his?
i miss that smile and gorgeous icicle blue eyes
Gosh i miss that bod (before the dad bod lol) and i miss how he used to try to fight in his movies but often sucked haha. He was so cute when trying.

So what if he's some celeb who didn't know me. Its my pity party and i’ll cry if i want to. But Below is a poll of my fave movies of his. Select one if you want.
R.I.P Paul Walker. If you were a fan, Post a pic/gif of him and name your fave films of his?
Fast Five
Vote A
Takers
Vote B
Brick Mansions
Vote C
Pleasantville
Vote D
Running Scared
Vote E
Joy Ride
Vote F
she's All That
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion