Will Americans support a nuclear strike on North Korea?

Anonymous

So the latest word is that American military families in *South* Korea should leave the country immediately.

Americans have a habit of being led by false pretences into war, from the Gulf of Tonkin to the invasion of Cambodia, to the invasion of Grenada, and of course most recently the Iraq War. They also have a habit of blind loyalty to the actions of the government when under a perceived threat, and then regretting it (or pretending to regret it) when the dust settles.

The current President, love him or hate him, is seen by many as using the situation in North Korea as a deflection. A reason to keep him in power. Now, I'm not sure Trump would instigate a nuclear war just out of spite or to keep a position I'm not even sure he wants anymore. But I am wondering, how the American people would feel about being the nuclear aggressor in this situation?

North Korea is run by a lunatic, but the people are innocent. If anything, they are oppressed under their leadership. But nuclear weapons don't discriminate. And if the Iraq/Afghanistan conflicts have taught us anything, its that civilian lives don't matter too much to the top brass.

So the question : - IF America launches a nuclear first strike against North Korea, would you (as an American) support this decision?
I'm American, and I would support a nuclear first strike.
I'm American, and I would not support a nuclear first strike.
I'm not American, and I would support America's nuclear first strike.
Vote C
I'm not American, and I would condemn America's nuclear first strike.
Vote D
GirlGuy
5
20