#JuticeforZainab What should be done to ensure safety for children (from child abuse) and what punishment does the rapist/murderer deserve?

A 7-yrs-old girl in Pakistan was found dead in a heap of trash, inside a trash bag. Autopsy reports say that she was raped several times before being murdered. Her name is Zainab. She got missing on her way to class. A footage of her walking by holding a man's hand was found by Zainab's relatives not police. Her parents were in Mecca for pilgrimage. In that area more cases have taken place; child rape and then being thrown in trash. 12 in total, only one among all of them survived, according to police.

This is my assumption, only assumption so don't take them seriously:
1) This is being done by the same person/people who did it to other girls before.
2) I don't know if the police either didn't investigate or just failed, but either way even this time the criminal wouldn't be caught. The police did nothing so far and they didn't find the footage. Protesters got shot.
3) The man must have offered her gifts like chocolates to convince her to go with him. Or if she knew him already, assumption 1 is false.

My opinions:
1) The rapist/murderer should be executed in public.
2) Zainab's parents and relatives are stupid to leave a child alone like that especially in a place where other kids have been found dead. They don't deserve children, I'm glad they learned their lesson the hard way. I have no sympathy, but I'm concerned.
3) PEOPLE NEED TO START REALIZING ALREADY THAT IT'S NOT ABOUT CLOTHES IT'S ABOUT VULNERABILITY.

Child abuse is so common, I don't know any girl friend of mine who didn't face it. The greatest mistake parents make is not being aware of the fact that this can happen to anyone, their child is no exception. Last year a three year old got raped and murdered by a neighbor. That news scared me to death cause my niece was three too. I watched terrible nightmares about her that made me cry when I woke up. Looking at her reminded me of that news, and now when I look at my niece I think of Zainab. I'm so worried for her and other kids.
7
5