Does the LGBTQ community try to guilt you into supporting them?

Allie_Oops

I feel that way. I was all supportive of the right to marry and what not, but now this transgender/transsexual agenda is getting on my nerve. Like how some of them believe that if straight people won't date them then that means we are discriminating and being closed minded or that we have to tell them we don't date trans people because it's not safe for them to tell anyone. Or how some think that they don't have to tell you they're trans until they're comfortable, which for some could be weeks or months and by then, a straight person could have been sexually active with them in some way. And now this gender fluidity mess...

I've slowly started withdrawing my support from the LGBT community, not because I don't think they deserve rights, but the movement's demanding and immature, misguided behavior is just a turn off. And the annoying part is that... the movement definitely did NOT start that way. Even a few years ago when Congress made gay marriage legal there was a clear difference in the movement back then than it is today.

As far as I'm concerned, they can fight this battle on their own until the attitude of their community changes.
Yes, I feel guilted into supporting the LGBT movement.
No, I don't feel guilted into supporting the LGBT movement.
I don't feel guilted into supporting the LGBT movement, but I could see why others would feel that way.
Vote C
Other
Vote D
GirlGuy
8
10