Who is planning to watch some winter Olympics?

Are you watching at all?

If so, what are the events that you plan to try to watch?

The Games begin February 8th. Here's a link to NBC TV coverage in the U. S.

https://www.nbcolympics.com/full-schedule

• Heck Yes! I plan to watch as much as I can.
  • Yeah, I will watch some.
  • Meh, not much, maybe a little.
    Vote C
  • Opening Ceremonies, but that's about it.
    Vote D
  • Nah, not interested whatsoever.
    Vote E

1524

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely will watch at least ski jumping and hockey. Other sports, especially cross country skiing and biathlon, if I have time. Winter sports are my favorite and Olympics are exciting!

What Guys Said 23

• Yeah, I plan to watch some. I like to watch some of the skiing events and the women's figure skating. I know how to snow ski but I know nothing about figure skating other than that I like watching the women do it. But that shuffleboard thing they do on ice? I'll pass on that.

• I'm trying to figure out how I can watch everything O_O

• i would watch more but the nhl says that their players can't play for their countries so i won't be watching as much hockey as i used to probably.
    www.sbnation.com/.../2018-winter-olympics-ice-hockey-players-khl-ahl-college-hockey

• Yes I would be. I am also interested in how the Korea Women Ice Hockey Team would do. The first time ever that North Korea and South Korea are playing as one team in the Olympics

• Yeah, I will watch some.

• Honestly if this was 4 years ago the answer would be, if I remember I definitely would and I definitely would watch bits of it.
    These days I disagree

• Is there igloo building? If not then nah

• I wanna see how much United Korea fails since they are together in 1 team

• I like to have a dog in the fight when watching sport and I don't because Great Britain are rubbish at winter sports

• Not interested. The Olympics is pretty Republican-leaning and I am a staunch Democrat.

Plus, I'm a social outcast, so the Olympics doesn't fare well with me. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch John Wick.

• Absolutely not. Let’s face it if tobogganing was such a great spectator sport then we would watch it all year round and wouldn’t wait 4 years to tune in to it. Pretty much the same a the regular olympics really. If the hurdles made such good tv then it would b on prime time pay per view on a Saturday night. But it’s not!

• I couldn't care less abot the sport, but I will watch the political situation in the region. Because North Korea, of course. That's the only interesting part on this for me.

• Maybe a bit but not much. The time difference will make it difficult anyway

• Nah, unless cricket is in it.

• I might watch a little of it

• I am not sure now. Ever since the chairman of the NHL withdrew all the pro players from playing the Olympics, I lost a lot of interest.

• nah

world cup in Russia will be much better! Neymar vs Messi vs Ronaldo

• Got to get through the Super Ball first, Last time Philly play the SB was 14 years ago...

• I'm not really interested.

• I'm gonna watch the opening ceremony and some games only.

• If it's on and I'm bored, sure.

• Forza Italia... & Die Kim Jong Un

• NBC's coverage is no bueno. Go with BBC or CBC instead

What Girls Said 14

• I won’t neglect other aspects of my life to watch tv but since I’m a skier I enjoy most of the ski races and snowboard events. I’ll watch some ice skating mostly because I love the music and I’m mesmerized by curling so I’ll hope to see some of that on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

• Yes, I think skiing and figure skating are the best sports but I'll watch any of them :)

• I might watch a little bit 😊

• I think ice skating is cool, so I'll have to watch that

• I'll probably watch some hockey and ski jumping but those are the only winter sports I find interesting.

• Prob the Bachelor Olympics thats bout it

• Some, can't stand the summer ones though

• I won't watch

• Nope! Just football!

• Maybe figure skating. But I'm not really into watching sports so I don't know

• I might if I stumble upon it, but I'm not planning on watching.

• I don't even know when the Olympics start.

• LOL I included that in the question

• Up till then I didn't know. I hear there won't be any hockey this year. Without that there is nothing of interest that I really want to watch.

• Not me

• Yawn