Opinions on Pink's Superbowl performance?

It's said that she suffered from flu but i think she did a fantastic job. Even though I am not American, and i dont watch football much, i try to enjoy the atmosphere with my American friends as i live here, and even that made me feel proud. What do you guys think about her performance? How did she do?

Here is the performance.

2146

What Guys Said 46

• i thought it was pretty good. although i thought she missed slightly on the big "and the rockets red glare" note... but other than that it was good

• She did a very good job, especially for being sick. Leslie Odom was awful, and while my friend's dad was getting up to use the bathroom, he said that the singer caused him to use the bathroom.

• I think she did a fine job. Her voice failed her just a bit on the last "brave" but she courageously fought through it and made it seem perfectly fine.

• I think she did great. She missed a couple of notes but totally understandable considering she has the flu.

• The musical numbers during the superbowl were decent at best. Pink isn't really a great singer to me.. So it was eh... Could have been better. Justin was a 😴😴😴 to me... Not the greatest performance. Need to bring back Bruno for the halftime entertainment.

• Interesting

• Meh, I turned to Family Guy when the game wasn't actually on.

• I think she did well and considering she had the flu she must have pushed her self

• she was sucking a sore throat pain reliever tablet before singing she definitely pushed herself

• Yeah I figured, the flu is horrible and it could have affected her voice but didn’t. She has a great voice

• I don’t know anything about it.

• Pink was at the SuperBowl? 🤔

• You're Canadian. STFU.

Lol jk xD :D <3

• It was awesome

• I thought it was great!

• Yes she did a wonderful job.

• Is the Superbowl still a thing? I thought NFL ratings were in the toilet.

• She did awesome for having the Flu

• Still like that one Janet Jacksons performance more

• I dont like pink, the only moment I liked her was when she met Johnny deep in jimmy kimmels show, she acted cute. I didn't watch this vid.

• Cool

• She did a decent job

• Who gives a shit

• She did a phenomenal job. Yes, I noticed her voice scratch at the high point, but she soldiered on through it and ended it well. And, if we are being honest here, most people have trouble with that note including a lot of professional singers.

• Okay.

• I love Pink. She's awesome. I know she wasn't quite at her best tonight but she's still amazing.

• Timberlake is more relevant.. Whatever happened to Christine Aguilera?

• Don't really care enough to even bother watching the Super Bowl.

• Great as always

• Half time show was better

• Did very well

• It was. Great. She definitely took her voice to another level go eagles

• No opinion

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 21

• Yeah, it was really good. She has a powerful voice as it is, so I think that counteracted any signs of weakness due to the flu.

• I think she did a really good job ESPECIALLY for being sick

• I think it was very nice. Kept true to the songs originality while putting her own flare on it. Her voice was a little shaking on some notes but with taking the flu into account I think she did great.

• https://youtu.be/XffxvV1PAEI

She did great, and with the flu, get it!

• I just waited for her performance haha it was great, I really like pink, I just fell asleep 5 min after her performance and missed out the whole game lmao

• I don't watch this type of football, I watch real football where, you know the balls are hit by feet :P

• SHE WAS AMAZING! 👍🏻

• Thought she did good I couldn't even tell

• Looks good

• She did a great job! You couldn’t even tell she had the flu!

• I enjoyed it

• She is fine

• I'm here for food

• I love her. She did a really good job.

• I am Canadian, and I could care less about the Super Bowl.. no offence to anyone who did watch it.

• She did great and I enjoyed it.

• I'd DIDN'T 👀 IT FROM the beginning & I'd KNOW THAT Pink 🎸 the Super Bowl 4 the 1st Quarter 👌!💝😃🌸

• Awesome❤️❤️

• Honestly I thought it sucked and was scratchy. Got a lot of love for pink but it was a disappointing performance in my opinion.

• It wasn’t all that

• I love her