Opinions on Pink's Superbowl performance?

It's said that she suffered from flu but i think she did a fantastic job. Even though I am not American, and i dont watch football much, i try to enjoy the atmosphere with my American friends as i live here, and even that made me feel proud. What do you guys think about her performance? How did she do?

Here is the performance.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't people get sick of the same old, tired artists? Man, let's get some new blood in the entertainment industry/media. At least start publicizing some new talent.

Plenty of new and innovative artists out there that deserve their time to shine!

2|1
    1|0
    • I think they should star Taylor Swift and hear how untalented she is so teenagers wake up... Just saying.

• Show All
    • Lol you and i should get together <3 xD

• Ohh 'duh herrrooo there... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it was really good. She has a powerful voice as it is, so I think that counteracted any signs of weakness due to the flu.

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• She did awesome for having the Flu

1|0
    0|0
  • She did a phenomenal job. Yes, I noticed her voice scratch at the high point, but she soldiered on through it and ended it well. And, if we are being honest here, most people have trouble with that note including a lot of professional singers.

1|0
    0|1
  • The musical numbers during the superbowl were decent at best. Pink isn't really a great singer to me.. So it was eh... Could have been better. Justin was a ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด to me... Not the greatest performance. Need to bring back Bruno for the halftime entertainment.

1|1
    0|0
  • She did a very good job, especially for being sick. Leslie Odom was awful, and while my friend's dad was getting up to use the bathroom, he said that the singer caused him to use the bathroom.

2|1
    0|0
  • It's in the wrong meter. Star Spangled Banner in 4/4? #notmynationalanthem

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she did well and considering she had the flu she must have pushed her self

1|0
    0|0
    • she was sucking a sore throat pain reliever tablet before singing she definitely pushed herself

• Yeah I figured, the flu is horrible and it could have affected her voice but didnโ€™t. She has a great voice

• I think she did a fine job. Her voice failed her just a bit on the last "brave" but she courageously fought through it and made it seem perfectly fine.

1|0
    0|1
  • i thought it was pretty good. although i thought she missed slightly on the big "and the rockets red glare" note... but other than that it was good

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she did great. She missed a couple of notes but totally understandable considering she has the flu.

1|1
    0|0
  • Is the Superbowl still a thing? I thought NFL ratings were in the toilet.

2|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• I think it was very nice. Kept true to the songs originality while putting her own flare on it. Her voice was a little shaking on some notes but with taking the flu into account I think she did great.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she did a really good job ESPECIALLY for being sick

3|0
    0|0
  • I just waited for her performance haha it was great, I really like pink, I just fell asleep 5 min after her performance and missed out the whole game lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • https://youtu.be/XffxvV1PAEI

She did great, and with the flu, get it!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't watch this type of football, I watch real football where, you know the balls are hit by feet :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd DIDN'T ๐Ÿ‘€ IT FROM the beginning & I'd KNOW THAT Pink ๐ŸŽธ the Super Bowl 4 the 1st Quarter ๐Ÿ‘Œ!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐ŸŒธ

1|0
    1|1
  • She did a great job! You couldnโ€™t even tell she had the flu!

1|0
    0|0
  • I am Canadian, and I could care less about the Super Bowl.. no offence to anyone who did watch it.

1|0
    0|0
  • SHE WAS AMAZING! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

1|0
    0|0
  • Awesomeโค๏ธโค๏ธ

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes