Opinions on Pink's Superbowl performance?

It's said that she suffered from flu but i think she did a fantastic job. Even though I am not American, and i dont watch football much, i try to enjoy the atmosphere with my American friends as i live here, and even that made me feel proud. What do you guys think about her performance? How did she do?

Here is the performance.

2246

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't people get sick of the same old, tired artists? Man, let's get some new blood in the entertainment industry/media. At least start publicizing some new talent.

Plenty of new and innovative artists out there that deserve their time to shine!

• I think they should star Taylor Swift and hear how untalented she is so teenagers wake up... Just saying.

• Lol you and i should get together <3 xD

• Ohh 'duh herrrooo there... 😏😏 xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it was really good. She has a powerful voice as it is, so I think that counteracted any signs of weakness due to the flu.