PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics?

Are you going to be in tune to this years’ 2018 Winter Olympics held in PyeongChang?

I’m not an Olympics fanatic 🤭 nor follow it, but i do enjoy watching the opening ceremony. Anything after that.. not really interested 😅😅

But those who are.. which sport event (s) will you be tuning into?
PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics?

Most Helpful Guy

• I snowboard occasionally so I love the Boarder-X races and Slope-style competitions... and I like watching the hockey games.

I don't know, it's all cool though really...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, one obr our snowboarders (?) Is in the final and its the first time in like 26 years we've won a medal in the winter Olympics

What Guys Said 23

• I will catch the highlights. I appreciate all the hard work the athletes put into perfecting their sports and enjoy watching the best. But I do not sit and watch long stretches of events.

• Yes I'm definitely tuning in.
    Australia isn't a huge winter Olympics country by any stretch but we have actually done better than some European countries who have more snow than us.

Our most famous winter Olympics athlete is a guy called Steve Bradbury who famously won gold when coming last and all the speed skaters in front of him crashed into each other and fell over lol.

So now whenever something fortuitous happens we call it "a Bradbury" lol

Here's the clip:
    Enjoy😉
    https://youtu.be/fAADWfJO2qM

• I’m aware of Steve Bradbury lol That was back in 2002 and he won because most of them fell over and hit the others during the finish lol

Very good strategy

• Lol it was classic

• Let's just hope it doesn't turn in nuclear winter.
    God damn it, seriously. Do those people in charge of this nonsense have no brain? Right next to Dictatorship of North Korea? SRSLY? And before that in dirt poor countries, which just cannot afford to build gigantic stadiums.
    I will not watch this, as usually, because it's like concentrated boredom. I might watch the political situation though.
    Let's just hope that Kim doesn't decide to put his artillery to use.

• The only thing I watch on winter olympics is ice hockey.

• Unfortunately not. I have a lot of studying.

• I'm not watching.
    I don't know I just don't care about these things anymore

• Nope, don't care.

• I'm watching the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics 2018

• No not really.

But I will watch the Tokyo opening for sure... I missed last nights so will try to catch a replay.

• Thanks to the unfortunate reality that live events are recorded to the point that I can watch all of the drama in a year why dedicate time to watching it?

What a sad world.

• Always for the curling

• Ice hockey and snowboarding/cross country everything else is snoozefest

• No why would I?

• When I see it I will I love Olympics

• Surely and especially ice skating because the dutch are good at that

• I don't care for it.

• I like it all

• Winter is trash summer is better

• The opening ceremony tottaly dissapointed. Brazilan was way better at the Summer games.

• figure Skating 👐👐👐👐

• I like the hockey tournaments.

• oh yes hockey, finland will win the gold medal

• I probably will

What Girls Said 5

• I'm mostly watching ski jumping and ice hockey, but I'll tune into some cross-country skiing and biathlon if they fit my schedule.

• Figure skating all the way. 💖

• I really want to watch the figure skating! I don't think I have the channel, though:(

• I only watch figure skating and sometimes freestyle skiing.

• I heard about it.