Transgenders On Tinder?

Anonymous
http://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2018/03/14/a-portland-transgender-woman-has-sued-tinder-for-deleting-her-online-dating-profile/

This article recently showed up in the news. If you don't want to read the article, the headline is really enough. This woMAN is suing Tinder because sHE claims that Tinder has been deleting the accounts sHE has been creating. This woMAN laments that sHE is just trying to find love like everyone else on the site.

I already know I am going to get a lot of hate for this and that's fine... but who is this woMAN fooling? I've been using Tinder on and off for the past couple of years. When I''m on Tinder, I swipe right with everyone and don't look at them until they match me and then I unmatch them if I don't like them. I cannot tell you how many times I have been matched with a transgender person or have actually talked to a couple of women who were actually male and they were trying to trick me. It's not right.

I am not saying that transgendered people don't belong on Tinder, because they have a right to be there like everyone else. I just don't get why they always go after straight people and try to turn them. Tinder is geared more towards straight people whereas you will most likely find people who are into transgendered people on Grindr.
Transgenders On Tinder?
4
3