Mohammad Noor has been arrested. He turned himself in last month. Do you agree with the charge of murder?

RolandCuthbert

It took long enough. Of course, I agree with this and have kind of followed the case for the last few months. Justine Damon was killed last year in July. Noor has been free all of that time to be with his family and friends. But finally, he was charged and he turned himself in. His bail is $500,000, but I don't believe he made bail.
Mohammad Noor has been arrested.  He turned himself in last month.  Do you agree with the charge of murder?

So we will see how the trial goes. It has been out of the news for a long time. But I will post when there are further developments. I think the trial date is set for May 8th.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/20/officer-who-fatally-shot-justine-damond-turns-himself-in-charges-pending.html
Yes
No
GirlGuy
+1 y
Oops, let me post the original thread.

Policeman Mohammad Noor killed Justine Damon one evening last July while responding to a call.

The Murder of Justine Damon: When will we have a productive conversation about police violence? ↗
0
7