A kangaroo has died at a Chinese zoo today after being injured by tourists throwing rocks at it. What are your thoughts on this?

TsundereMatrix
A 12 year old female kangaroo died of its injuries today at a Chinese zoo because adult tourists threw rocks at it in attempt to make it hop.

I’m saddened and angered by this. I think zoos should increase their security so they can catch people doing these things. In the article I read, they said the staff saw the visitors do this but the visitors denied it.

Do you think zoos need more security to prevent more incidents like this happening again?
+1 y
Edit: the article also said a second kangaroo was injured after visitors threw a brick at it. That one survived. And after the rocks in the area were gone, the visitors went elsewhere to find rocks to throw. Like wtf? People suck!
66
33