Do you think Hilliray Clinton calling inner city male youths "Super Predators" only causes more unarmed minority males to be shot?

Title says it all. I think this is the case.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she is the democrats queen...

• But why? If anyone else would have ran a campaign to put George McGovern in as president while chanting black people are weeds, they would have been laughed out of the Democratic Party.

• Dude... I dont like that evil bitch. I am just saying the democrats chose her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unarmed minority males? You mean the ones that violently resist arrest and reach for officer's guns?

In other words no... Biggest threat to minorities is gang violence.

I don't really think she's wrong either. Maybe if she wasn't so fake and actually wore her beliefs on her sleeve she'd be more admirable than despicable.

• Michel Brown was shot from 35 feet away. The thought that he was reaching for the police officers gun is absolutely bullshit. He was shot because as an inner city black male he was a super predator and therefore worthless.

• You can believe in that bullshit narrative all you like. The reality is, there's 5x as much black on white violence than there is white on black; even though blacks make up only 13% of the population. Blacks commit 50% of the nation's murders as well, mostly black on black. Yet for some reason, the biggest threat is white police officers, even though there's more white victims of police brutality.

• Black people kill more black people and white people kill more white people. People kill people they know. I think white inner city males are being executed in front of their families because of this too. You see the one where they shot the 19 year old white kid for running away faster than the cops could after a sting over 2 ounces of weed? Why even have a sting for 2 ounces of weed? I feel like my tax dollars were wasted.