What are your thoughts on the recent news of an ex Bioware/EA game developer, David Crooks, mocking the recent death of famous gaming Youtuber?

Anonymous
TotalBiscuit (John Bain), on Twitter? This overly-sensitive coward had the nerve to talk crap about Totalbiscuit on Twitter the same exact day of his death (all because Totalbiscuit criticized his games), instead of having the balls/spine to saying it directly to his face when he was still alive.

https://gamerant.com/bioware-total-biscuit-john-bain-death/

What are your thoughts on the recent news of an ex Bioware/EA game developer, David Crooks, mocking the recent death of famous gaming Youtuber?

This is tasteless, vile, and disgusting. I'm glad this cretin is an ex-game developer and most likely blacklisted from the gaming industry.
Vote A
As much as I disagree with the ex-game developer, he still has his right to free speech and can say whatever he wants.
Vote B
This saddens me to hear how many people these days have absolutely no respect for the dead and family members of the deceased.
Vote C
Others
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion