What are your thoughts on the recent news of an ex Bioware/EA game developer, David Crooks, mocking the recent death of famous gaming Youtuber?

Anonymous
TotalBiscuit (John Bain), on Twitter? This overly-sensitive coward had the nerve to talk crap about Totalbiscuit on Twitter the same exact day of his death (all because Totalbiscuit criticized his games), instead of having the balls/spine to saying it directly to his face when he was still alive.

https://gamerant.com/bioware-total-biscuit-john-bain-death/

This is tasteless, vile, and disgusting. I'm glad this cretin is an ex-game developer and most likely blacklisted from the gaming industry.
As much as I disagree with the ex-game developer, he still has his right to free speech and can say whatever he wants.
This saddens me to hear how many people these days have absolutely no respect for the dead and family members of the deceased.
Vote C
Others
Vote D
GirlGuy
0
11