What are your opinions on xxxtentacions death? himself as a person? do you think he is “faking” his death? do you or do you not respect him? etc?

All my details are in the pictures below. Please don’t hate and respect each other’s opinions!! What are your opinions on xxxtentacions death? himself as a person? do you think he is “faking” his death? do you or do you not respect him? etc?What are your opinions on xxxtentacions death? himself as a person? do you think he is “faking” his death? do you or do you not respect him? etc?What are your opinions on xxxtentacions death? himself as a person? do you think he is “faking” his death? do you or do you not respect him? etc?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I feel bad that he's dead at such a young age, and I doubt he's faking his death. I do however find it impossible to respect him in any way. As far as I'm concerned, he's not a good person.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that’s kinda where I stand as well. People just don’t want to accept it

• I don't know who he is really besides another rapper, but I highly doubt he is faking his death. It was all on the news.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah same. I think people are just trying to deny the fact he’s dead. They can’t accept it.

Most Helpful Girls

• I've heard that he faked his death before. Not sure if it is true. Don't think he faked it now, but I guess we will never really know. I do not know much about him, but I have noticed that he was a role model for a lot of young people struggling with daily life. I feel so sad for them

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah he is. A lot of people with depression look up to him, etc. I think the first time he faked it it was true. He posted about it saying it was for a music video. But this seems too extreme.

• I really don't give a shit about him. Just because he raps about depression doesn't change the fact that he physically and mentally abused a lot of people, including his pregnant girlfriend and a guy he beat up for "staring too long". I understand that he has tried to better himself and I applaud him for that but as a victim of abuse myself, I can't find it in me to support him or be saddened by his death.

0|0
    0|0
    • yes! 100% agree. I lean more on the don’t side of overall respect. a couple good things can’t really outweigh all the bad, terrible things he did before. & a lot of them were recentish too. I do respect the good he’s come to, and it’s sad he couldn’t prove us all even more that he was trying to change, since his death, & I find his death a shame, but nothing to necessarily stress over bc I’m not a fan. :/

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• How is his death any different than anybody else that gets shot for whatever reason?

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly! A lot of people have been posting comments like that on Instagram and I completely agree. People are focusing too much on a rapper who abused women and even assaulted his fans while there are people who should be appreciated who are dying from cancer, car wrecks, accidents, and so on.

• I must be living under a rock; I have no idea who he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sad and I hope if he's still conscious somehow that it's in a peaceful state.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah. pretty sure he is dead unfortunately. it has been confirmed by multiple sources and I just don’t understand why important sources like the police would lie about his death.

• My bad, I know he's for sure dead. What I mean is that if there's some sort of after life I hope his is a positive experience.

• oh, yeah. that’s true. agreed

• Who?

1|0
    0|0
  • no opinion what so ever

plays Swiss anthem

0|0
    0|0
  • I just finished to read all this, I deserve MHO

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is he?

0|0
    0|0
    • He’s a rapper who did a lot of bad things.. like kidnapping his girlfriend and trashing a gay man, but he also helped people with depression through his music. I still can’t ignore the fact of his crimes. But yeah you should read about him. I didn’t know who he was either till I heard about his death

What Girls Said 3

• I feel really bad that he died and it's a shock. But I know it's real. I can understand why there are theories. In the end, people just want to hope.
    He was a person who suffered.

2|0
    0|0
  • I had never heard of him before the news of his death but from what I’ve read, he was an awful person. It’s unfortunate that he died and if I had the choice, then I’d bring him back, but I’m not going to lose any sleep or be upset that someone like that (especially someone I’d never been interested i died either. I don’t believe he faked his death though

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah same. I am getting really annoyed at seeing people comment “rip x” on pages that aren’t even relevant to his death. It’s sad he had to die like that but, like you said, I’m not going to lose sleep or cry over it 😂

• didn't know him till i heard about on the news... doesn't affect me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes