What are your opinions on xxxtentacions death? himself as a person? do you think he is “faking” his death? do you or do you not respect him? etc?

All my details are in the pictures below. Please don’t hate and respect each other’s opinions!! What are your opinions on xxxtentacions death? himself as a person? do you think he is “faking” his death? do you or do you not respect him? etc?What are your opinions on xxxtentacions death? himself as a person? do you think he is “faking” his death? do you or do you not respect him? etc?What are your opinions on xxxtentacions death? himself as a person? do you think he is “faking” his death? do you or do you not respect him? etc?

59

Most Helpful Guys

• I feel bad that he's dead at such a young age, and I doubt he's faking his death. I do however find it impossible to respect him in any way. As far as I'm concerned, he's not a good person.

• Yeah that’s kinda where I stand as well. People just don’t want to accept it

• I don't know who he is really besides another rapper, but I highly doubt he is faking his death. It was all on the news.

• yeah same. I think people are just trying to deny the fact he’s dead. They can’t accept it.

Most Helpful Girls

• I've heard that he faked his death before. Not sure if it is true. Don't think he faked it now, but I guess we will never really know. I do not know much about him, but I have noticed that he was a role model for a lot of young people struggling with daily life. I feel so sad for them

• yeah he is. A lot of people with depression look up to him, etc. I think the first time he faked it it was true. He posted about it saying it was for a music video. But this seems too extreme.

• I really don't give a shit about him. Just because he raps about depression doesn't change the fact that he physically and mentally abused a lot of people, including his pregnant girlfriend and a guy he beat up for "staring too long". I understand that he has tried to better himself and I applaud him for that but as a victim of abuse myself, I can't find it in me to support him or be saddened by his death.

• yes! 100% agree. I lean more on the don’t side of overall respect. a couple good things can’t really outweigh all the bad, terrible things he did before. & a lot of them were recentish too. I do respect the good he’s come to, and it’s sad he couldn’t prove us all even more that he was trying to change, since his death, & I find his death a shame, but nothing to necessarily stress over bc I’m not a fan. :/