Is it ok to harass someone eating dinner at a restaurant because you disagree with their politics?

Toad-1
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/20/us/kirstjen-nielsen-protesters-restaurant.html

Kirstjen Nielsen, the secretary of homeland security, got an earful while she was eating dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Washington on Tuesday night.

With tensions continuing to escalate over the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” immigration policy that separates children from their families after illegal crossings at the border, a group of protesters confronted her.

“If kids don’t eat in peace, you don’t eat in peace,” the protesters shouted...

That is ok, i would do that if i didn't like them
That is not ok. that is petty af
I think its funny
Vote C
I'd kick the protesters asses
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 y
Point is there’s a time and a place to protest and while they are eating dinner is not it
1 y
Since people are getting upset about this, let me rephrase my question:

Is it ok or acceptable to go into a private restaurant to harass a public official for the policies they implement?
33
87