Justine Damon Update! Do you think the family is right to sue the Police Department?

RolandCuthbert
Really I am just providing an update. Ever since the story first broke, I was very interested in it because of my experience with police harassment/brutality. I am also interested in how people in the community are responding to the situation.

Anyway, her husband is suing the Minneapolis Police Department. I hope he gets everything that is owed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/23/justine-damonds-family-sues-officer-partner-city-in-death-australian-woman-killed-by-minneapolis-cop.html

The family of Justine Damond, the 40-year-old Australian woman who was killed by a Minneapolis officer after she called 911 to report a possible assault, has sued the officer, his partner and the city.

In the lawsuit filed Monday in U. S. District Court, Damond's family alleges her civil rights were violated when she was shot July 15, 2017 by Officer Mohamed Noor, who they said was inexperienced and unfit for duty.
0
3