Are any GAGers currently in the path of Hurricane Florence?

Update: Florence is now a category 1 storm with winds of 90 mph. It is currently crawling along at 6 mph. New Bern, NC is flooding badly.185,000 in NC currently without power. Keep in mind the actual hurricane has NOT made landfall as of yet, this is just the storm surge.
Updates:
150 people or more are needing to be rescued from cars and house roofs.

#HurricaneFlorence
#StayStrongCarolinas
Almost 300,000 without Power in NC. Eye is about to make landfall in Wilmington

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I am Currently in Wake Forrest, NC, And at the Moment, Thank God, Just a Little Light Rain and some Winds. Hopefully, Not going to Be as Bad as Other areas
    Please, Everyone, Who is in NC, SC, Be Safe!!! xx

1|2
    0|0
    • 1d

Thanks for the Like and to Gag, for the MHO Blow. xx

• We usually get these winds a week later but not as strong, but still enough to cause amber alerts and I rooted trees and local flooding in england.. think that last hurricane we had was red alert was the aptly named bawbag (someone’s sense of humour) it’s disruptive and I totally feel so bad for those that get the worst of it in america where homes are absolutely destroyed

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Hurricane Flo... Ironic that the damage is getting "progressive" -ly worse... Trying to think of a "name your price tool" crack regarding the damage estimates.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

There are a lot of jokes about that and "Aunt Flo"

• 6d

hadn't heard the aunt Flo one.. thanks man i'm going to adopt that one as well :)

• It seems the hurricane is not that powerful, good thing there. But flooding seems to be the main issue this time around

What a way to ruin your month

0|1
    0|0
    • It's still very dangerous

• Ahh I hate when hurricanes happen, they are so vicious. And some people stay in town.

• We get hurricanes multiple times a year. there's always some flooding, but rarely enough to freak out unless you are in a direct floodzone

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I'm in Raleigh, NC. Right now, it's just same light rain and wind. Crazy to think that I'm probably going to be fine, but there's devastation in other parts of my state. It's not even a big state. Prayers & hugs to everyone affected

0|1
    0|0
  • No. However, I am confronted by a similar situation.

Bringing winds of 180mph, Super Typhoon Mangkhut has already entered my country.

Let us all stay safe and evacuate if the need arises!

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m in the Midwest. Aka tornado alley. I wouldn’t live postal ever.. to afraid of my home being repeatedly ruined by weather

0|1
    0|0
  • No , but i was watching it on the news at the dentist

0|0
    0|0
  • Well when is the hurricane supposed to hit?

1|1
    0|0
    • Storm has been here since yesterday, just got worse in Mostly Coastal areas. xx

• @Paris13 it has just hit

• 7d

@smahala1991 Good Morning! Hope you are safe, bae! Yes, we have rain and wind but managed to get to Walmart last night, not far from me. Many other places closed down, lost electric a few times but back on. Still have cell phone and internet as right now. I am seeing on TV though some who have died and many others who have lost everything. Be safe, please!!! xx

• Yeah. Here in GA

0|1
    0|0
  • In Uk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Not me, but my cousin lives in North Carolina. Haven't spoken to her in almost a decade. Time sure flies. She'll be fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good thing I left for Georgia. My friends in South Carolina said it hasn't hit yet.

0|1
    0|0
    • its not hit SC yet but will later today. It's being rather slow and torturous

• Eastern Virginia right on the coast. I swear I align more with Nortg Carolinians. Don't give a fuck. It'll be alright

1|1
    0|1
  • No but I'm very worried about it hurricanes are bad news Puerto Rico hasn't recovered from Maria and it's been a whole year

0|2
    0|0
  • I still am here in Charlotte, our concern now is very heavy rains which could cause flash flooding.

0|2
    0|0
  • I made the mistake of leaving Virginia. I'm evacuated and went along border of tenessee and north Carolina. This is going to suck.

0|1
    0|0
  • Northern edge of the storm, gonna have a lot of rain and wind but dont need to evacuate or anything

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not, but for what little it's worth, I'm thinking of those who are.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ah i love it when i am uk and we don't get any of these natural distasters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me but my heart goes out to them

0|1
    0|0
  • Texas here, thanks for the update.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hope everyone's safe

0|1
    0|0
  • charlotte, hope its not devastating weather