Are any GAGers currently in the path of Hurricane Florence?

Update: Florence is now a category 1 storm with winds of 90 mph. It is currently crawling along at 6 mph. New Bern, NC is flooding badly.185,000 in NC currently without power. Keep in mind the actual hurricane has NOT made landfall as of yet, this is just the storm surge.
150 people or more are needing to be rescued from cars and house roofs.

#HurricaneFlorence
#StayStrongCarolinas
Almost 300,000 without Power in NC. Eye is about to make landfall in Wilmington

1018

Most Helpful Girls

• I am Currently in Wake Forrest, NC, And at the Moment, Thank God, Just a Little Light Rain and some Winds. Hopefully, Not going to Be as Bad as Other areas
    Please, Everyone, Who is in NC, SC, Be Safe!!! xx

• 1d

Thanks for the Like and to Gag, for the MHO Blow. xx

• We usually get these winds a week later but not as strong, but still enough to cause amber alerts and I rooted trees and local flooding in england.. think that last hurricane we had was red alert was the aptly named bawbag (someone’s sense of humour) it’s disruptive and I totally feel so bad for those that get the worst of it in america where homes are absolutely destroyed

Most Helpful Guys

• Hurricane Flo... Ironic that the damage is getting "progressive" -ly worse... Trying to think of a "name your price tool" crack regarding the damage estimates.

• 6d

There are a lot of jokes about that and "Aunt Flo"

• 6d

hadn't heard the aunt Flo one.. thanks man i'm going to adopt that one as well :)

• It seems the hurricane is not that powerful, good thing there. But flooding seems to be the main issue this time around

What a way to ruin your month

• It's still very dangerous

• Ahh I hate when hurricanes happen, they are so vicious. And some people stay in town.

• We get hurricanes multiple times a year. there's always some flooding, but rarely enough to freak out unless you are in a direct floodzone