Asian-American students’ lawsuit against Harvard has been taken to court, do the students stand a chance?

This trial is set to last for three weeks. The main issue brought up by the Asian-American students is that Harvard rated Asian students lower on personality which decreases their chances of being admitted in the college despite scoring higher than other groups.

This is the most vocal the Asian-American community has been in a while when it comes to social issues. Normally Asian-Americans ignore anything negative that’s directed to them but now, many Asian-Americans have united for this. As a college student myself who is part Asian, I’m glad many Asian Americans are starting to speak out against this subtle discrimination and prejudice rooted in “political correctness”. Even if the Asian-American students lose this lawsuit, at least the public will know that Asian-Americans have had enough of being treated as expendable.

I don’t know what are the chances of the court case going in favor of the students based on the fact that Harvard is one of the most prestigious colleges in the world and perhaps have a lot of resources and support at their disposal. Do you think the Asian American students will be able to win the suit?
Yes, the Asian American students will most likely win
The Asian-American students have a 50/50 chance.
Not likely, Harvard has too many resources and support at their disposal but this case will help out Asian Americans in other ways.
Vote C
Absolutely not, Harvard has too many resources and support, this case will solve nothing at all.
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 y
I forgot to mention that many conservatives support the students.
2
12