Mass shootings. Do you believe the number 1 cause of mass shootings in America is prescribed Anti-depressants?

WhitePanther88

Yes
No
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 y
I ask because last year I watched a BBC show called panorama who were investigating the matter, which is weird because here it's ignored. They say roughly 13% of the population, mostly white people take them. A German doctor told me once that Americans are over prescribed most medications often medication they don't need. I can't find a link to the BBC documentary I watched last year on YouTube but it was called Prescription for Murder.
https://youtu.be/dwJ1TJSa7Ao
20
74