Milo Yiannopoulos needs help! Will any of you guys come to his rescue?

RolandCuthbert
Man! It appears that Milo has fallen on hard times. The liberal leftist persecution of Milo has taken its toll. Those libs at Breitbart fired him. And now he is broke. I guess he blew all the money from his book deal. Won't the good folks at GaG come to his rescue? A lot of you guys don't read much in the mainstream media so you may not know. He is 2 mil in debt. I guess to his own company. Ever since he was fired from Breitbart, the fella has just had a hard go.

Won't you lend a hand to poor Milo? He was so good at stepping on and kicking other folks on behalf of so many. Won't you guys give back a little to Milo? He has been "de-platfromed". So you won't find any gofundme for him. Just write or email him. I am sure he will let you know where to send the check.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/12/5/18125507/milo-yiannopoulos-debt-no-platform

Is that mascara?
Is that mascara?

The good old days!!!
The good old days!!!
5
16