The DNC did a Facebook page in secret to try to persaude 650,000 Republicans in Alabama?

They learned from the Russians.
  • Now who is inclusions with the Russians.
  • That why we can not trust Dems breaking elections laws.
  • There no problem in the elections.
    Vote C
  • Well i hope they persuade some Republicans.
    Vote D

113

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• This does not bother me as much as the Democrats in California forced the electorate to send ballots in by mail. They went out in the homeless areas out into the desert regions of Lancaster and Palmdale and asked them their names and filled out the ballots and sent them in and they went to the convalescent homes again filling in the ballots and turned them in. The ones mailed have no guarantee that the Republican ballots were counted and not destroyed.
    In Main the Democrats came up with a convoluted way of voting. The people choose candidates 1 – 5, then they counted all the #1’s if no one get a majority vote they discarded the smallest and counted the #2’s adding them to the #1’s if no one received 50%+1 then they threw out the smallest number and counted the #3 this is when they got a majority. The Republican received the most votes on the first past but lost to the Democrat on the 3rd.
    Add to this a month of elections vs one day as prescribed in the Constitution (when I lived in California on Obama’s first election the Democrats were voting early so, they could go to Arizona to vote – they were openly stating this). And this year finding ballots 4 weeks after election day to have Democratic “winners”.
    This 116th congress is the most illegal congress in American history and should not have been sworn in.

• I just voted here in CA this past year. Because there was no voter id law i told them my name and i have a ver common first and last name so they crossed someones name off and then proceeded to tell me my address. It was wrong and I corrected them but I don't know what they did with the other persons namecon the roll sheet. Realistically i found a loophole that I could have voted multiple times because I could have easily took that poor persons vote.

I am convenced that certain groups likely used these loopholes to run up vote totals in certain areas such as orange county. Abnormalities in vote totals were found, also a large portion of people voted for the Republican nominee for governor like normal for that county but the representive to congress was a democrat receiving way more votes than the governor election. Never added up where these mystery votes only voting for a house of representative race, which just in fact switched from Republican to Democrat due to the election, came from. It's 100 percent fraud.

• @mike5150 That is so bad... CA is hopless

• @mike5150 - I want to congratulate you on being an intelligent young man …