Is this terrible news?

• Yes
  • Yes
Who wants MHO?

1110

Most Helpful Girls

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 10

• It should be common knowledge that rapists and child molesters do not fare well in prison. They are constantly at risk of being killed. You are not going to pair a rapist/sex offender up with a hardened criminal who is going time for murder/assault, etc.

It will almost always end up with the guy being assaulted at the very least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK4TegV1YVQ

• Beating him to death is wrong. 40 years in prison is right.

• What that guy did was wrong so karma came and got him.

• I guess vigilante justice is acceptable. Time to go curb stomp some refugees.

• I see what you did here πŸ€”

• What do you think?

• What do you think?

• I think it's kinda sad... I mean... I'm not supporting pedos and don't share their sexual desires... But I don't really see what's wrong with their fetish's... I mean... If a guy gets off to that sorta thing.. and he can help it.. I think it's kinda discriminative to hate on them for it... It's the same way homosexuals have acceptance now because they apparently "can't help what they're attracted to"

Well if you want equality and fairness... I think this same rule should apply for pedos... It's not like they're hurting the kids anyway by simply just taking revealing photos of them... If the kids says ok to it and gives consent.. I see no problem with that... But if it was a case of the pedo raping the kid.. then is be against it... But I honestly don't see what osychological harm could be done to the kid just by having a revealing photos of him taken

• No. More people like him need to be taken down.

• Yes..

• It shows the failure of the justice system.

• i'm asexual