Is President Trump going to call the border an national emergency?

Tonight at 9 Eastern time zone.Is President Trump going to call the border an national emergency?
  • Because of the border of thousands of undocumented immigrants?
  • We have an immigrants policy let them use that.
  • We need to stop the drugs, gangs and human trafficking.
    Vote C
  • Who cares anymore.
    Vote D
I thank the Caravans is a big part of this.

717

Most Helpful Girl

• He may call it a National Emergency, but it isn't one. There's no particular crisis at the border at this time.

It is not illegal for Mexicans to come to the US for visits. They just can't live and work here without proper authorization.

It IS legal for people to come to the US to seek asylum, and we already have a process for dealing with that.

Most people who end up staying and working in the US illegally got here by plane, by legal means. They simply overstayed their visas.

The "border crisis" is pretty much fake news.

What WILL work to prevent illegal immigration? Going after employers who hire them. But we stopped doing that on a large scale in the 1980s, because those wealthy businesses who make their money on the backs of illegal immigrants complained too much.

The truth is, our economy depends on a certain amount of labor who will work for slave wages and won't seek help for abuses they suffer because they are afraid of getting deported.

Most Helpful Guys

• Even if he does, it just a ploy to force negotiations. a properly interpreted 14th Amendment. "Subject to the jurisdiction thereof" to the author and those who ratified it meant "not subject of another jurisdiction" and was specifically intended to exclude aliens from birthing automatic citizens. That would mean no more anchor babies. Here is a copy of the discussion made in the Senate that shows the clear intent.

• Good gor you

• Far too many people ignore the intent of the authors of the constitution, bill of rights, and subsequent amendments.

• Trump is just trying to get reelected so he will say anything. . It is only an issue for him for his idiot supporters. His own Trump National Gold Course in New Jersey is being investigated by attorney general for making fake documents and hiring illegals.