If the Govt Shutdown continues much longer do you think Trump will try to gain absolute power?

Could it really be attempted? Or, would there be things in place to keep it from being so?

738

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Trump is used to having absolute power. The idea of having to compromise and work with others drives him absolutely crazy. He thinks that firing enough people will get him whatever he wants. He likes brinksmanship, and he'll probably push as far as he can go, but as he does that, he'll only end up having the support of his base, so everyone else will shut him down.

• Could it be attempted? Sure. And then a Secret Service agent will put a round in him, and the others will kill that agent. Like the Praetorian Guards. I think they draw straws, or something. Those guys are ridiculously patriotic, and loyal to the office, not the holder.