What are you planning for Valentine's Day with your romantic partner?

A nice beginning for a beautiful night!
A nice beginning for a beautiful night!
If you have been dating your partner for more than 4-6 weeks, Valentine's Day is probably an event that you simply must plan and celebrate. Who would not want to celebrate the potential of love and all that it brings to our lives?

This year, I am in a difficult position because I am living with a girl who has been a Jehovah's Witness for many years. Unlike me (I am not a JW,) she does not believe in celebrating holidays such as Valentine's Day. Without saying that we are celebrating the day, I will probably take her to dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant. She doesn't want flowers delivered at work and she doesn't want a card.

Hopefully, you don't have that dilemma, so. . . will you take her to dinner? Prepare dinner for him at your home? Go to a lounge or club? Dancing? Movie? Since we are celebrating a holiday for lovers, do you hope that the evening ends with a sexual expression of your love?

P. S. If you have not previously celebrated this holiday, you need to know that most of the good restaurants will be packed and you will not be seated unless you have reservations. Others will be making reservations in the nest few weeks and you can't wait until February 13 to call a restaurant for a reservation.
5
15