If Trump cured cancer and solved world hunger, would the Trump haters give him credit for it?

ChetAtkins

I don't understand the left. They hated him before he even took office. They hate his wife. They hate his kids. They even hate his 10 year old son. They even hated his slogan about making America great again. How can you attack that message? Someone here told me it's the "again" part. Oh, no!
I hate the "A" word. Some of the haters said it's already great. And some of the haters said it's never been great. The guy can't win. Can't you just take the slogan at face value, and not be mortally wounded about a positive message? Trump is arrogant, conceded and not the most eloquent speaker on the planet. But he knows how to get things done. I ask people why they hate him. I usually get:
*He's agent orange
*He's the Cheetos man
*He's the orange devil.
*He's got fake hair
_______________________
So here's the thing...
He's not your friend.
He's not your buddy.
He's not going to go out to dinner with you.
He's not your nanny.
He's not your daddy.
He's a guy who's trying to do the hardest job on the planet. Do you even want him to make things better, or would it be better for you if America failed?
8
21