What if I told you the Gillette Comercial wasn't about selling razors?

Anpu23
Seems to me it was rather to build credibility for Proctor and Gamble's other product lines...

Think about it?

#Gillette
1 y
Feminism has been beating up Proctor and Gamble for a while now. Their Tampax line especially has taken a beating in feminist articles, discussions etc. Could this virtue signaling be more about their OTHER lines then razors? From their last fiscal disclosure
"The beauty sector won the quarter with 8% organic sales growth, driven by robust demand for its super-premium SK-II brand and its Olay skin care products as well as higher prices.

1 y
The grooming division registered a 3% organic sales decline. The company's Gillette brand and shave care business underperformed. While the company has reduced prices and revamped product lines for its razors, it acknowledged these turnaround efforts will take some time to show positive results.

The company's health care business witnessed organic sales growth of 5% as product innovation improved results, particularly in oral care and personal health care."
0
6