What do you think about this new trend of raising your babies genderless?

Anonymous
Kate Hudson is the latest celeb to raise her new born baby genderless.

In my humble opinion and I apologize if I offend someone, I believe is a complete BS. You are bonr either man or woman, there are no biological sex in between, your DNA is of a woman or a man period!!!

I mean Kate Hudson baby was born a girl but she is letting her decide when she grows up what kind of gender she will be? Really? You got to be kidding me? She was born a girl isn't that reason enough to be a girl her entire life?

Hudson says; “I think you just raise your kids individually regardless - like a genderless [approach],” Hudson said. “We still don’t know what she’s going to identify as.”

She is still mentioning her daughter as a "she" She was born as a girl for God´s sake. For me doing that to yorukid while he or she still i a kid and growing up, it will confuse them and take away them part of their innocence.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/Kate-Hudson-Wants-to-Forego-Gender-in-Raising-Her-Daughter-504765881.html

What do you think of it?
1 y
Let me clear in this post I eant girls or boys who are born with only set of reproductive organs not both.
74
47