What do you think of this news about this country´s former president accused of sexual assault?

Anonymous

https://nypost.com/2019/02/05/nobel-prize-winner-oscar-arias-sanchez-accused-of-sexual-assault/

This happens where I live.. In this note it does not mention but another 2 more ladies had filed lawsuit for the same reason. One is a journalist and according to t he journalist her assault happened 35 years ago!!! and the other assault from this other women who also works for an governmental organization. Neither those 3 ladies who had filed this lawsuit are girls now they are full grown up adults but until now filed the lawsuit and the events happen many years ago.

I just want to point out several things:

1. Why these ladies did not file when the event really happened? It took them like 4 years and even 35 years later for one of the accusers to file a lawsuit.

Werent they taught by society that when things like these happen you have to report them immediately? I mean so many years I doubt there is an evidence of sexual acts in these ladies bodies. Maybe they like the guy fondling them and it was consensual? I just wonder.
2. All these 3 ladies appear to be feminisists
3
0