Do you believe credit karmas new free tax filing software could put other tax providers out of business?

dtweed96
I've been filing taxes sense 2017 before I started I knew about h&r block tax filing software I just never used it. I typically used turbo tax one year, used it half way when I filed my 2017 taxes because they charge for federal and state filing I paid for turbo tax deluxe which was about $90 plus $39.99 which I didn't pay because the option of paying for state return service is either subtracted from my federal return or paid for by debit I wasn't aware of my 2017 tax return I looked at my w2 and noticed my federal return was blank so that is why I noticed why the state return from my seasonal job was never filed. It was a rip off this year I just noticed credit karma was doing taxes completely free while still providing credit scores The only drastic thing is I could file my federal taxes instantly but can't file my state taxes until credit karma tax starts accepting state returns from my state
0
2