Do you believe credit karmas new free tax filing software could put other tax providers out of business?

dtweed96
I've been filing taxes sense 2017 before I started I knew about h&r block tax filing software I just never used it. I typically used turbo tax one year, used it half way when I filed my 2017 taxes because they charge for federal and state filing I paid for turbo tax deluxe which was about $90 plus $39.99 which I didn't pay because the option of paying for state return service is either subtracted from my federal return or paid for by debit I wasn't aware of my 2017 tax return I looked at my w2 and noticed my federal return was blank so that is why I noticed why the state return from my seasonal job was never filed. It was a rip off this year I just noticed credit karma was doing taxes completely free while still providing credit scores The only drastic thing is I could file my federal taxes instantly but can't file my state taxes until credit karma tax starts accepting state returns from my state
Do you believe credit karmas new free tax filing software could put other tax providers out of business?
Add Opinion