Pregnant girl who fled UK to join ISIS begs to come home to have baby. Opinions?

CT_CD

A jihadi schoolgirl who fled London to join ISIS at age 15 is now asking to come home so she can have her third baby in Britain.

Heavily pregnant and now 19, Shamima Begum has surfaced in a Syrian refugee camp and says she doesn’t regret her decision to join the Islamic State.

She is due to give birth to her third child, after her first two children died of starvation and illness, and wants the baby to have a decent life with her in the U. K.
She added: “I know what everyone at home thinks of me as I have read all that was written about me online. But I just want to come home to have my child. I’ll do anything required just to be able to come home and live quietly with my child.”

It is not clear how her wish to return to Britain will be received by the UK Home Office, which has strict laws for citizens wishing to return after traveling to ISIS territory.
She should be allowed back in the UK
She shouldn't be allowed back in the UK
Didn't read
Vote C
Something else
Vote D
GirlGuy
12
48