So you think Jessie Smollet should go to jail/prison for the alleged fake hate crime?

Ellie-V
There’s probably been other questions similar to this, so I’m sorry if this is a repeat. Just heard some lady give her opinion a few minutes ago so I decided to give mine.

I don’t trust Chicago police. At all. They are notorious for doing back handed shit. So I’m not going to believe them 100%. I have no idea if the dude faked it or not. I’m not picking a side.

However, if this is true, I don’t agree that he should be locked up. He should definitely be fined, but not put behind bars.

Why?

Because there have been been plenty of other cases where some shit-stirrer made up viral fake news and they didn’t get punished at all. Not legally 😂 PLENTY of folks who filed fake reports or called the police on some bullshit have gotten away scot free. So why is it so different now? Is it because it’s centered around politics? That isn’t good enough for me. I say let the public eat his ass alive. He’s already losing his job. His reputation is... smh 😂. Jail time is doing too much. It’s hypocritical and it solves nothing.

At the end of the day, all he did was piss people off.
11
6