Is Communism An Extreme Form of Leftism And Fascism An Extreme Form of Rightism?

MementoMori_
The Democratic Party in America is no longer the party of JFK or even of Bill Clinton. I've maintained for a long time that the new Democratic Party in America is BOTH communist and fascist in its ideology, platform and political methodology. The two are not mutually exclusive. At the core, both are very similar. Both dictatorial tyrannies that use unwitting masses to do their evil bidding and rely heavily on propaganda styles used by both Stalinist Russia and the Nazis.

It's true that Hitler "hated" Stalin, but the black and white line between the two ideologies and regimes is not accurate either historically or in practice. They were two evil empires that had a lot in common and fought each other for domination. They admired each other in an evil way.

Hitler was a student of Russian Marxist–Leninism and as much as he "hated it," he based much of his own regime on the lessons it teaches.

I think this whole concept of "communism is left," and "fascism is right," is ignorant. And I think that the new Democratic Party in America exhibits freighting elements of both. You don't need to do any complex interpolations to see this. Just listen to the literal things that they are unabashedly supporting.
1 y
Doesn't anyone use paragraphing anymore? I refuse to read anything written without it.
2
9