OMG! Did anyone hear about the Kentucky waitress who noticed a baby's face was black and blue from being beaten and posted it on FB to try to rescue?

laurieluvsit

.. the child.

A friend of hers got her FB post who was a 911 operator and found out who the couple were and gave police the address and they were arrested for child abuse.

The savage couple was forcing food down the babies throat at the restaurant in front of everyone.

The waitress said that the baby's face was black and blue all over and when she said the baby looked at her as if to say "HELP ME!" I started to cry.

I don't have any babies but some of my girlfriends do and I love babies.

I am a volunteer for "Veterans for Child Rescue" and my heart was so broken to hear about this!

How could anyone do this do their own baby?

Here's the story...

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/olive-garden-waitress-facebook-child-abuse-arrests

I HOPE THEY NEVER LET THEM OUT OF JAIL... EVER!!

I think this is the waitress (right) and her 911 operator friend (right), but am not for sure

Here are the animals that beat the baby! ...

What do you think about this?
1 y
Oops, I meant her 911 friend is on the "left" not the right
10
6