What do you think of the white supremacy ideology and its followers?

What do you think about the rising racial / religious discrimination in Western countries? The terror incident on March 15th was not the first, it's not seems like it will be the last one. Muslim people refuse to live in secular conditions and adapt to Western culture, the Westerners (whites) who get many false information about their culture and nationality also refuse to look at the situation objectively. Hate won't solve anything.

"The fact remains that, since the fall of the Berlin Wall, we find ourselves in a world in which allegiances -especially religious ones- are stronger; in which coexistence between different human cominities is as a result a little more difficult each day; and which democrasy is constantly at the mercy of identity politics and one upmanship." amin maalouf.

318

Most Helpful Guy

• Its just that the west, specifically the USA, is the main source in cosmopolitanism in the world today. The USA tries to make Europe cosmopolitan as well through American pressure on European governments and institutions. Cosmpolitanism is the idea that you are not part of people, but that you are a citizen of the world and everyone is welcome in your country. Europeans today hate their own ethnic background, especially the European elites. The European elites try to replace the European people. Its simple math, Muslim women have about 4 children while Europeans are under reproductive maintenance, Europeans can't maintain their populations because life is too expensive to make children. Population should be declining, while its in fact rising up. This is due to illegal mass migration. The elites of Europe have creates this replacement of ethnic Europeans in an attempt to make Europe more like USA. Every people on earth has the right to determine its own destiny, also Europeans. Mass migration must be stopped or else we are replaced within 2 to 3 generations, its simple mathematics.

• 3d

Of course this does not justify use of violence, we should pursue the right to self determination through non-violent and peaceful means.

• 3d

Thank you! :)

• 2d

thanks for mho