What Should America's View On Immigration Be?

MementoMori_
I think our view should be what President Trump seems to think it should be. It's very simple, and very commonsensical. What's wrong with that?

You have a right to believe anything you want. But you don't have a right to come to our country unless we say so. If you respect our borders, language, culture, values and laws you are welcome in America. If you don't, you are not welcome, please stay out. If that is too much to ask, tough luck. If that is racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, or any other kind of phobic, tough luck. I don't know how we'll ever make it without you but somehow we'll have to find the strength to try.

PS: I don't really give a wit what your opinion is on this topic unless you are an American citizen, but feel free to express it anyway if you wish as I am sure you will without my invitation. Might be good for a laugh.
7
11