Why do some black women and men think black women are incapable of being with men only for money? For example: athletes, entertainers , music artists?

Anonymous
Every time I go to a comment section about some successful black man, that doesn’t have a black wife, here comes the random black women or the hotep black men to yell. “Coon , sellout , shit human being” just cause he chose to date a woman that’s not black and say those women will steal his money and ask for divorce, are these women/men mad that they not in that woman’s shoes? I really want to know? Don’t act like black women are incapable of being gold diggers, or bad in general, sure there is a lot of good black women out there, but there is also bad ones. Just cause he picks one random black girl to marry doesn’t mean that she won’t be after him for his money.
0
2