How do you guys feel about the abortion laws?

i_am_tbjxii
Honestly since I have a religious background I don’t agree with but I’m not the one giving birth as I’m male. If a women is raped that’s the only thing that may be up in the air for me. However I do think there are a lot of methods to prevent it from even being an abortion in the first place such as birth control, condoms, plan-b etc I believe the guy is responsible for this as well. I do believe there should be more women In The government before they decided to pass this law. I also think if our government is so pro-life they need to work on gun laws. What you guys think? I wanna hear opinions from everyone
1 y
As guys we can’t put it all on the women to use birth control we need to be more responsible as we cause the pregnancies. Parenthood shouldn’t be a punishment however. The solutions are more sex education and a investing more into schools about this. Most of the time when unwanted pregnancies happen these people aren’t the most educated when it comes to sex.
6
6