Who will kill danaerys?

I think Arya will try like she did with the night king, but get killed without succeeding. That will drive snow to turn his back on Danny. That will allow him to betray and kill her, thus destroying his honor as a stark and making him finally interesting.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think john will do it. Probably after daenerys tries to kill sansa for telling everyone about johns secret or arya cause she probably will try to kill her. I think it should be john who does it since he will mostly likely be on the iron throne plus it would add to their tragic love story

0|2
    0|0
  • And she'll try to burn him for it, but since he's a targaren , or however it's spelled, he'll be immune and she'll have inadvertently revealed to everyone that he is king.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

exactly. And if she tries to flee, Tyrion May kill her then before she can regroup.

• Jon is already turning against Dany with or without Arya throwing herself away, and he will probably be the one to kill her and/or Drogon. Jon will not survive the episode either.

Bronn will ultimately sit on the Iron Throne. Because Bran doesn't concern himself with such things, Sansa will be Queen in the North, Arya will probably die, Tyrion will die, pretty much everyone else of significance will die... if you were expecting a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • “Making him finally interesting.”

lmao Good one.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Lol thanks. Maybe a look of pain or anger will change the near permanent look of stupid or confused

• 2 d ago

Can’t wait to see if it’s possible. I think I’ll tune in just for that.

• 2 d ago

Lol ok sounds good

• Jon will kill her
    Jon will flee north of the wall in personal disgrace
    Sansa will be Queen in the North
    Bran will get a wheelchair upgrade (sit on the Iron Throne)

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope no one. I love her.

0|0
    0|1
  • Jon.

0|1
    0|0
  • The King of the North

0|1
    0|0
  • Gendryyy lol I don't know