Tramp McDonald's gonna impose sanctions upon Turkish Republic. Why do you think Turkey made such a decision (S-400 issue) ? Are we the pawn as usual?

America is by far the strongest nation in the world arena I guess. The sanctions and all affect the dollar currency in Turkey. When dollar price rises we get poorer. Tramp said that he would impose sanctions on Turkey because of S-400 issue. Why do you think Turkey keeps taking such foolish steps which are always to his disadvantage? As a Turkish citizen I am wondering why. Is it because the bad policies of the head of the state? Can somebody explain why Turkey is suffering like other Middle Eastern countries? What's the mistake here? How can Turkey regain his old power? That of Ottoman times?
0
4