Trump administration plans to take away food stamps from 3 million people. Agree or Disagree?

DeeDeeDeVour
President Donald Trump's administration plans to take away food stamps from 3 million.

The proposed rule comes at a time when overall enrollment is dropping in food stamps, formally known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. About 36 million people received food stamp benefits in April, down from 44 million the previous year. More families are moving off the benefit as the economy improves. (Yes, the US economy is, in fact, improving.)

The proposed rule would require people who receive welfare payments through the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families program to apply separately for the food-stamp program. Typically, a family of three must earn less than $2,252 per month, or about $27,000 per year, to qualify for food stamps, according to the USDA.

It'll further improve the US economy.
I'm an American & I AGREE to this plan.
I'm an American & I DISAGREE to this plan.
I'm not an American & I AGREE to that plan.
Vote C
I'm not an American & I DISAGREE to that plan.
Vote D
GirlGuy
10 mo
Oops! Last line should have been "Unidentified sources say that Trump believes it'll further improve the US economy."
49
14