What are your thoughts about the Amazon fires?

Anonymous
https://news.yahoo.com/record-number-fires-currently-burning-182220866.html

I read that the fires had been for 16 days already and no government has done nothing so far or put an effort to make it stop, no donations of any kind for this fire, also some media had not informed to the world about it In fact until today I found out the Amazon was on fire

The irony , Notre Dame Cathedral was on fire several months ago and immediately the planet knew about it and there were charities to collect money to rebuild th Cathedral, like 280.000.000 euros or dollars I dont really remember, it was something I read.

Now the Amazon jungle the " the worlds nature lungs" had been on fire for 16 days I heard and noone seem to care about it or put some effort to make it stop or any governmetn seem to care. We are killing ourselves, we are our worst enemy, we are killing Mother Nature, we are killing the planet we live in, Human beings are the worst depredators. Too sad!!!

The Amazons hold 600 species and close to 10 unique in this region. 20% of the birds of he world and no other place in tthe world with more animal diversity.

"Human race you had one job... protect the planet... and you failed"

This is my personal opinion.
1
1