A while ago, I heard of a news article that explained some type of "anti-aging" monthly injection and it was in the making.. Is this even possible?

Stingray444
So, a while ago my dad and uncle showed me this news story explaining that within years of the future that there will be an injection you can purchase if you're rich , which is expensive, and you inject that every month, and it's suppose to add decades to your lifespan and make you stay younger with several benefits.

Basically the Fountain of Youth, but in an injection form.. and after a while your body becomes immune, so you can't take the injection after so many years or you'll get used to it.

Is this even real or possible in your opinion, and what are your thoughts? Do you think that this type of injection can/will ever be released?

Does it sound awesome and would you consider purchasing it?

(P. S. I forgot the name/brand of this.. If y'all ever heard of something similar, then What's the actually name of this unreleased injection?)
3
1