Should a man be allowed to sign away his parental rights to a child if he doesn't want it?

Obviously I don't mean at the kids 10th birthday party, but at birth or before. Like relinquishing his claim to the child entirely. No child support, no custody - it would be like you never had a kid. Personally, I think yes. I agree with pro-choice arguments for women but I think it should be equal. If a woman wants to keep a child and the man doesn't, he shouldn't have to carry a responsibility to it for the 18 years.
Yes, he should be allowed to opt out and sign his rights away.
Yes, he can sign away his rights but he should still have some responsibility (financial, etc)
Eh, it should be case to case basis.
Vote C
No, he should not be allowed to sign his rights away and should have a responsibility to the child.
Vote D
No, he should not be allowed to sign his rights away but should be able to opt out of the responsibility to the child.
Vote E
No opinion/Poll results
Vote F
GirlGuy
70
36