How does the "Free the Nipple" movement empower women?

Female_assasin
6 mo
For the ones thinking that it's beneficial for women to have the sight of their nipples normalized... no , i don't want my breasts to be normalized in general, i really want it to be sexualized and turn heads, harden dicks wherever i go, cuz if not , my own man wouldn't find them attractive and wouldn't bother to stimulate them giving me sexual pleasure, so it has a really negative impact on a woman's sexuality, just imagine a world where breasts aren't something sexual and exciting anymore.
6 mo
i mean , i don't want them to be praised Or anything , but i really do like them being seen as very sexually attractive and not just like "any other part of the body", because it really isn't just like any other parts of the body , it's way more sensitive, vulnerable, softer and sexually stimulant than most of the parts of the body , unlike a man's nipples.
106
44