How do you feel about Meghan and Harry deciding to basically split from the Royal family professionally, financially, and personally?

Anonymous
It was recently announced by Meghan and Harry that:

We have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution," the couple shared on Instagram Wednesday. “We intend to step back as ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen. It is with your encouragement, particularly over the last few years, that we feel prepared to make this adjustment.

If you want more details on all of that or how it's happening you can read more here as they've explained how it will work in their eyes: https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-harry-meghan-markle-finances-royal-exit
Literally don't care...
Good for them. They are a shining example of modernity and wanting to take care of themselves and take on their own charities independent of the Royal Family
I blame Meghan for all of this. Without her, Harry would have been better off
Vote C
I blame Harry for all of this. He should know better than to leave such an established institution as the Royal Family
Vote D
I think people are all in a tizzy now with the abrupt announcement, but once it happens, things will be fine
Vote E
I think once this happens, this will cause major issues and breaks in already strained relationships in the Royal Family
Vote F
GirlGuy
9
4